What we do
- Once the building renovations of the Tabernacle Church are completed, we plan to recommence the holding of regular memory-sharing events in the Tabernacle meeting room on the last Thursday afternoon of each month.
- These events have included a whole range of topics from A Postman's Tale and Pembroke Station to East Back and Going to Chapel on Sundays
- Each event is different, and photographs and postcards relevant to each session help prompt memories - often unexpected, delightful, and very special.
- Tea and cakes afterwards is an important part of the afternoon, giving a chance to chat, relax and meet new people and old friends.
- A selection of posters from some of the events we have held are shown below